This program designed for skill workers. There are three categories under express entry:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Class
There are four steps to get your permanent residency:
1. You need at least 67 out of 100 for this program. The scores are base of six selection factors:
• Language skills points
• Education points
• Work experience points
• Age points
• Arranged employment in Canada points
• Adaptability points
2. Submit your profile
You need language test result and ECA to submit your profile. If you’re eligible, IRCC accept you into the pool of candidates and you will be on this pool for one year You’ll be ranked in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system. Your score is based on the information in your profile.
3. Receive an invitation base on your score in Express Entry pool
IRCC send invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores in the pool.
4. Apply for permanent residence
you’ll have 60 days to submit your application for permanent residence. IRCC process most complete applications that have all the supporting documents in 6 months or less.